When returning with Afterpay, your four scheduled payments are kept the same and the refund comes off the last instalment. If you have already paid off all four instalments, your refund amount will be issued back to the card linked to your Afterpay account via Afterpay.
Articles in this section
- How do I return my order?
- What is the $7.95 pre-paid return postage label?
- Can I return an International order?
- Has my return parcel arrived back to you?
- Why hasn't my return been processed?
- Can I return sale items?
- Can I return items purchased in store?
- How do Afterpay refunds work?
- Can my refund go back onto an alternative card?
- Can I return items from different orders in one parcel?