Please see below for our returns process:
- Log into your account on our website, then click on your name, or person-shaped icon, at the top of your screen.
- Click 'Orders & Returns'
- Select the order you are returning and click return.
- Make sure you have everything you need and continue
- Next to the item you wish to return use the drop down box to select return for a refund or exchange
- Don’t forgot to enter your reason for returning
Exchanging - You can now pop the item you want to exchange for on hold through the return portal.
For how to organise an exchange click here
If you have chosen to use our pre-paid return label you will be prompted to pay $7.95 then you can print out your returns form and label.
If you decide to arrange your own return postage, we recommend getting a tracking number for your return parcel. You can send this to:
birdsnest online returns
232 Sharp St
Cooma, NSW, 2630
No printer - If you don’t have a printer please select ‘i'll take care of shipping myself’ as you will be unable to use the prepaid label. Please follow the above steps to enter your return into our system, return your parcel to the above address and include a note in with your parcel with your name and order ID.