If you don't absolutely love your purchase from birdsnest, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 365 days of purchase.
The easiest way for you to return the item(s) is by logging in into your account at birdsnest.com
1. Log into your account on our website by clicking on your name, or person-shaped icon, at the top of your screen.
2. Click 'Orders & Returns'
3. Select the order you are returning and click 'Return an Item'.
4. Make sure you have everything you need and continue.
5. Next to the item you wish to return use the drop down box to select 'Return for refund' or 'Exchange'. Don’t forget to enter your reason for returning and continue.
Exchanging - You can pop the item you want to exchange for on hold through the return portal. For how to organise an exchange click here
6. Choose your preferred return postage method and continue
- If you choose to use our pre-paid postage label you will be prompted to pay $7.95 then you can print out your returns form and label.
- If you decide to arrange your own return postage, we recommend getting a tracking number for your return parcel. You can send this to:
birdsnest online returns
232 Sharp St
Cooma, NSW, 2630
No printer - Include a note in with your parcel with your name and order ID. Then you may print your postage label at most Post Offices - see auspost.com.au/print-locations to find out which Post Offices are included. You should:
- Either bring an electronic copy of the return label on your phone or tablet and present this to the Australia Post counter staff who will scan the barcode, print the return label and attach it to your parcel
- Or quote to the Australia Post counter staff the ‘Return Reference’ number that appears in the return label, this will enable them to print and attach it to your parcel
No printer and can’t find a Post Office that offers ‘Print at Post’ - Please select ‘i'll take care of shipping myself’ as you will be unable to use the prepaid label. Please follow the above steps to enter your return into our system, include a note in with your parcel with your name and order ID, and return your parcel to the above address. We recommend you to get a tracking number for your return parcel.
7. Review your return submission and choose your preferred refund method
- 'Original payment method' - Credit card, PayPal, Zip or Afterpay'
- Store credit
8. Confirm submission
9. Place the returning items and your paperwork into the resealable satchel your treats arrived in. Place the postage label on top of the parcel and pop it into any red posting box.