Please see below for our returns and exchange process:
1. Log into your account on our website, then click on your name or person shaped icon at the top of your screen.
2. Click 'Orders & Returns' (You can also find the My Orders link at the bottom of your 'Order Confirmation' email).
3. Select the items you wish to return and follow the prompts.
4. For exchanges, please contact email@example.com or call on 1300 696 378 with the style, size and colour of the item you would like as an exchange.
5. When finalising your return, for all Australian returns, you will be given the option to use a $7.95 pre-paid postage label or you can take care of shipping yourself.
*If you choose the $7.95 Pre-Paid Return Option, it means that the flat rate of $7.95 will be deducted from your refund total or exchange amount when your return arrives back to us. This is usually the most cost-effective way for you to return any item/s to us. You will need to print and stick this label on your parcel and drop it off at an Australia Post outlet or straight into a red post box as the parcel does not need to be scanned. Please note, this option is only available for orders being posted within Australia.
If you decide to arrange your own return postage, we recommend getting a tracking number for your return parcel. You can send this to:
No printer - Just put a little note in your return parcel stating your order number, what you're returning, your name, contact number, address details and whether you would like a refund, credit note, or exchange.